Electrical & Control Panel Manufacturing
We Have The Electrical Capabilities You Need
We offer design, component choice, manufacturing, programming, and testing devices for:
- UL Certified electrical panels
- High and low-voltage electrical panels
- Control panels with PLC’s, variable speed drives (VSD/VFD), harmonic filters, and more
- High-voltage, explosion-proof junction boxes in cast copper-free aluminum or cast steel boxes for Zone 1 applications
- Transformers, VSD and/or switchgear skids for on & offshore, arctic, desert, and equatorial applications
- Process kids complete with instrumentation, electrical, and controls for classified areas
From Start to Finish
We have a wide variety of finishing services to complete your job to precision.
VSD/Transformer Skid Specialization
We manufacture VSD/Transformer skids in various custom configurations ranging from 100 to 1200 KVA and input voltages up to 33 kV. Our products have been used in extreme conditions including offshore, desert, arctic and equatorial environments.
Our VSD/Transformer skids feature:
- Enclosures ranging from open with sunshade and security cages to totally enclosed, air-conditioned and pressurized for Zone II applications.
- Safety equipment including emergency shut down systems, gas and fire detection, and operations shut-downs.
- Secondary containment for transformers where required.
- Stainless steel hardware and there-coat marine paint systems where required.
If You Need It, We Will Make It
We can manufacture a variety of equipment specifically designed for use in oil, gas, oil refining, pipeline, cement, agricultural chemical, industrial chemical, grain research, and development facilities. Our products are being successfully used in the field and have withstood the test of time.
I wanted to send a special thank you for the support my team got last week while function testing the XYZ with the injection skid. They said DA and CO were especially great to work with. Proactive with ideas while troubleshooting, etc., which really moved the effort along. As you know, the PL project is a very high profile and an important effort for us this year which involves some all-new skid designs. Just another example of the extraordinary support we get from SMC.